Sunday, April 5, 2009

The new Wellness Revolution by PaulZanePilzer

Why I wanted to be CNMarketer?
What kind products do I sell ?
It all come to me when I read this book 'The new Wellness Revolution'
Millions of books have been sold world wide and this book was published in 12 languages.
If you want to learn more about paulzane pilzer please visit this website

Paul's definition of wellness industry and sickness industry attracted my attention into what I am today.

In this book he difine :-
Sickness industry : products and services provided reactively to people with an existing disease, ranging from a common cold to existing cancerous tumours. These products and services seek to either treat the symptoms of a disease or eliminate the disease.
Wellness Industry products and services provided proactively to healthy people( those without an existing disease) to make them feel even healthier and look better, to slow the effects of aging, and /or to prevent diseases from developing in the first place.

At chapter 9 of the new Wellness Revolution is chapter he talks about Direct Selling. How to get started and statistics that will give you a sense of what the direct selling industry looks like today.

By using the knowledge I received from The new Wellness Revolution as a guideline , I began to research network marketing companies in Malaysia that I would come across and finally I found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment