Sunday, April 5, 2009

Who am I ?

Hi there, my name is Steven Lee.
I am a 55 years old grandfather..
I live in Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia.
You can see my family photos and some taken with royal families , some big shot and superstars. And thats my grandson. Oh..these superstars are taken in a wax museum called Lady Tussaud.
My wife and I love travelling. We been to many places such as London, Paris ,Melbourne , Perth, Sydney, HongKong, Taiwan, China etc
Some of the travelling trips are free which I achieved from the company I work in, some are by our own.
If you love travelling like me get to know my job first. I love my job, because it can help many people who wish to change their lives they are in now.
Freedom, healthy and financially free .....to be able to have all that, isn't that a wonderful life?
That's our dream and we are working towards this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment